Seaside House 74
This property is located approximately 100 metres from the seafront, and 400 metres from the town centre.
This seaside terraced house has:-
- On the first floor….
- Two double bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms.
- One twin bedroom with private shower and wash basin.
- A cloakroom.
- On the ground floor….
- One double bedroom.
- One single bedroom.
- A shower room.
- A lounge with television.
- A dining room
- A kitchen equipped for holiday use.
- An off-street parking space
Neighbourhood By The Sea
This is the traditional holiday area of the town with many hotels, guest houses and holiday properties.
Close by the marina takes the place of the former dock, and although we no longer have visiting ships there is still a busy fishing fleet. With sailing schools, ferries and pleasure boats this is the most “seaside” area of the town.
There are local shops including a convenience store and a newsagents. There are also a couple of public houses near by.