Seaside House 16
This property is located approximately 100 metres from the seafront, and 400 metres from the town centre.
This semi detached house has:-
- Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room.
- One single bedroom.
- One twin bedroom located on the ground floor.
- A cloakroom.
- A lounge with television.
- A conservatory dining room.
- A kitchen equipped for holiday use.
- A bathroom.
- An off-street parking space
Neighbourhood By The Sea
This is the traditional holiday area of the town with many hotels, guest houses and holiday properties.
Close by the marina takes the place of the former dock, and although we no longer have visiting ships there is still a busy fishing fleet. With sailing schools, ferries and pleasure boats this is the most “seaside” area of the town.
There are local shops including a convenience store and a newsagents. There are also a couple of public houses near by.